Wednesday 17 August 2011

Bali: Last Day

It's our last day in Bali, a day to wake up late! Yay!! Finally!
We savored our last day at the hotel - slowly ate our breakfast then took a dip in the pool.

At noon, we had lunch at Discovery Mall.
Hat: Promod | Earrings: Accessorize | Dress: from Bugis

Then we walked around Kuta area for the last time.
saw another temple!
And at around 5pm, we were at the airport waiting for our flight back to SG.
At the window of the departure gate
Good bye Bali, and good bye to my Starbucks paper bag as well. :( I lost it at the airport. I don't remember if I left it at the x-ray machine, or at the boarding area bench, or at the store when I bought a lollipop. Inside the bag was a souvenir mug from Bali to be given to my office mate, and my beloved brown cardigan which I last wore at Kunyit Bali Restaurant (our Day 3 dinner).

To the things that are inside the bag: I hope you're making someone else happy. :))


2 comments:

jacigurl said...

Hi! Enjoyed viewing your pictures, ask ko lang how much nagastos nyo sa Bali trip? I'm planning to go there sana with the SO

Kath said...

Hi jacigurl, thanks for visiting! :) Sorry for the late reply. As far as I can remember, we spent around 15,000 PHP. That includes the food for 4 days and 3 nights of 2 persons, 2 days tour, and souvenir shopping. Hotel and airfare were not included yet, I got them from an internet deal.