Wednesday 30 November 2011

Rule of Three

I was in Vivo City Mall earlier and saw a Sale sign at one of the accessories stall. To my delight, it was Click-Six brand!  One stall in Anchorpoint (my favorite stall there and one of the reason why we go there for lunch) was selling click-six brand at low price but it was now replaced by a different shop. :( So imagine how happy I was when I saw the stall in Vivo.


And what do I got? Three nice cocktail rings for 3 SGD (around 100 PHP) each.

L for Love.
Peace Sign
Hmmm. I can't think of any hand signs.
What does this mean? :)

4 comments:

Chyng said...

i like the 1st ring, so chic! ♥

SunnyToast said...

I love the third ring...it has a antic vibe~!

Kath said...

Thanks guys!:)
Wearing the second ring had a Christmas feel to it - white and gold ring color plus the red nail polish.
Or it's just me getting so excited about Christmas? :)

shaney ♥ said...

i love all three! hahahaha!