Sunday 23 October 2011

Thailand: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market

Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is one of the famous floating markets in Thailand.

Going to the Floating Market via Boat
Initially, I wasn't that interested in going there. It was only Mich who really wanted to go. Good thing we went anyway, because looking back, I enjoyed the tour.

Mich and I before the start of the market tour

It's a nice way of experiencing the traditional market of the Thai - on a boat.






Most of the items seem to be overpriced, except for this one.
I had a great time taking in the sights and sounds there, particularly the vendors cooking noodles, selling colorful fruits, hats, and souvenir items.


Thai Crepe

Noodles, anyone?

We just can't resist the food. Despite the price, we still bought some - Pad Thai, Banana Fritters, Mangoosteen... Oh, I miss them!
Pad Thai Noodles... Nom nom nom

No comments: