Monday 25 July 2011

Here I Come Sun!

Another great weekend with Jori! :) It's also the last weekend of GSS here in Singapore so most of the stalls are on sale, some with further reduced prices. 


And what did I get? A gorgeous animal print swimwear from Dorothy Perkins at 50% discount. Perfect timing for our upcoming trip! :)


Dinner at Marche afterwards...

Top: Mango | Skirt: Gap | Clutch: Haji Lane, Bugis


Aldo Shoes

   Bracelets from Rubi
And sorry, no photographs allowed on their food counters. I only took photos of what we ate...

Yummy Chicken + Shrimp Paella

Roasted Chicken Crepe (I find it bland, the beef is much better)

I wish I still had space in my stomach for their Rosti (fried shredded potato) topped with sour cream, but I was already full. Oh well, there's always next time!

Marche
 313 @ Sommerset
Level 1




No comments: